This Triangles instructional video also includes:
Take time to tackle triangles. Scholars watch a video that first reviews the types of triangles. They then investigate the Isosceles Triangle Theorem and see how to apply it to solve problems. At the end, individuals also learn how to identify the corresponding parts of congruent triangles.
- Use the corrective assignment as homework
- This is the first of five installments in the Geometry - Triangle Congruence unit
- Pupils should already know the definitions and notations for basic geometric objects, such as angles and line segments
- Includes a printable worksheet
- Provides a separate answer key for instructors