Travis the Train is on the move again, and this time he and his friends are going trick-or-treating. The story, employing images and concepts introduced in earlier lessons in the series, models behaviors appropriate for the night.
6 Views 6 Downloads
- Print and laminate the pages, or load the story on a computer or tablet
- Introduce only a page or two at a time to reduce stress
- The fourth in a series of five Halloween-themed resources
- The resource includes an ad for materials for purchase; however, no purchase is required to utilize the resource
- Due to the complexity of the images on the pages, preview the story to determine if it is appropriate for your students' learning level
- The brightly colored pages, each representing only one action, all use the same background