This Toilet Paper Roll activity & project also includes:
You won't want to flush a great lesson down the drain! An intriguing resource asks learners to predict the number of sheets of toilet paper on a roll. Presented with the dimensions of the roll and one sheet of paper, scholars make predictions before learning the solution.
- Bring a roll of toilet paper to recreate the activity in your classroom; allow pupils to make their own measurements
- Incorporate the sequel activity as an extension for advanced learners
- Expects a solid understanding of three-dimensional measurements
- Encourages learners to use higher order thinking skills
- Provides all information necessary for solving the problem