This Three of a Kind assessment also includes:
One is chance, two is a coincidence, three's a pattern. Scholars must determine similarities and differences of a regular hexagon undergoing dilation. They look at lengths, angles, areas, and symmetry.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Pair students so they can compare their similarities/differences lists
- Math tools should be available to individuals on request
- Learners need to have experience with properties of regular polygons
- Incorporates writing in the math classroom
- Includes probing questions and feedback to use with pupils at differing levels of achievement