This Three Domains of Life video also includes:
Isn't a domain already a set of values, a territory, part of a web address, and an area of magnetism? In the last video, the instructor walks learners through a history of life on Earth. Scholars then see the seven characteristics of all life— homeostasis, organization, metabolism, growth, adaptation, response, and reproduction. Learners then explore the three domains of life—Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukaryote.
- Pause video around 4:00 and have learners sketch the Venn diagram in their notebooks and see how much they can fill in before continuing the video
- This is the final video in a series of six
- Best fits in an advanced biology class
- Includes links to other related videos done by Bozeman science
- High-quality images and diagrams help hold viewers' attention