CPT theory is the basis for much of physics, but what happens when researchers disprove the theory piece by piece? Explore the idea with a video about the Nobel Prize-winning breakthroughs that shifted the entire way scientists understand the world around us.
- Share the original text of the research mentioned in the beginning of the video
- Discuss what the particle means for the future of special relativity and quantum field theory
- Relies on prior knowledge of advanced physics, parity, CPT symmetry, and more
- High level video holds advanced students' interest
- Ends with a question for future researchers