This Things Fall Apart: Problematic Situation activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
If you could pick characteristics you would want your child to possess, what would they be? To better understand Okonkwo, one of the key characters in Things Fall Apart, class groups engage in an activity that asks them to consider this question and to agree on three characteristics.
- Have groups research genetic engineering advancements
- Part of a series designed to accompany a reading of Things Fall Apart
- Establish a protocol for the safe and respectful discussion of emotionally charged issues
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The four-page packet includes a rationale for the activity, step-by-step directions, a list of characteristics, and a worksheet