This Thermal Radiation: Heat Transfer | UNC-TV Science instructional video also includes:
What do people, campfires, and microwaves have in common? Investigators explore heat transfer by thermal radiation, discover the role of electromagnetic waves, and see examples of radiation while viewing a video. Scholars challenge their understanding of concepts by completing a multiple-choice worksheet.
- Display images of thermal radiation examples and ask participants to explain how radiation occurs in each one
- Have class members work collaboratively to create a video message about heat transfer by thermal radiation
- Arrange viewing space to accommodate audience member needs
- Uses labeled animations to support visual learners
- Provides multiple examples of thermal radiation