This The Water Cycle: Watering the Land instructional video also includes:
The oceans contribute 37 trillion tons of water to land masses in the form of rain and snow. The third in a four-part series from NASA show satellite animations highlighting the precipitation on Earth. The videos show the movement of the water as it forms to create precipitation cells.
- Have pupils create posters showing the concepts learned in each lesson of the series
- Track a specific weather cell as it moves from the ocean to land
- Consider allowing individuals to view the animations independently to review them multiple times
- Includes information throughout the animations describing the movement of the water
- Provides specific conceptual information to summarize the lesson