A big caterpillar, a little caterpillar. A big butterfly, a little butterfly. Images from Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar model for learners with autism the difference between big and little.
32 Views 25 Downloads
- Print and laminate the images to permit reuse
- The exercise is part of a series of autism resources designed to accompany a reading of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- The resource includes ads for materials that may be purchased; however, no purchase is necessary to use the resource
- Directions are found at the end of the resource
- Images may be viewed on a computer, smart phone, or tablet