This The Twisting Tale of DNA video also includes:
Introduce biology classes to the structure of DNA, the role of genes, and how mutations occur with this nifty resource. After viewing an animated video, discuss the accompanying Think questions and then explore the myriad of additional resources that can be accessed through the Dig Deeper feature with your life scientists.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A straightforward and strong support for a foundational biology topic
- Think questions and Dig Deeper resources add value to the video
- When used with the linked reading resources, meets Common Core State Standards in reading informational text and scientific literacy
- Narrative voice is somewhat drab, but the animation should help hold viewers' attention