This The "To Do List" of the Continental Congress lesson plan also includes:
What is on your to-do list today? The second lesson of a three-part series on Lost Heroes of America investigates the laundry list of items in front of the second Continental Congress. Scholars research, analyze, and present information from primary sources to create a picture of how the representatives addressed the issues of forming the nation.
- Brainstorm with students a to-do list of daily tasks
- Extend the lesson with further research on the role of the Continental Congress both during and after the American Revolution
- Be sure students have Internet access if assigning materials as homework
- Outlines teacher directions to use in class
- Provides printable worksheets and materials