This The Tiger Rising: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Tiger, puma, lynx, jackal: which does not belong? Using the novel study for The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo, scholars complete a similar vocabulary exercise. Next, they write sentences explaining why their chosen words don't fit. They also answer text-based questions and practice writing similes and alliteration.
- Have small groups identify and discuss examples of foreshadowing from the first five chapters
- May require dictionaries for vocabulary questions
- Only a preview of the full resource
- A convenient checklist allows students to keep track of assignments and grades
- Includes questions for before, during, and after reading to ensure understanding