This The Taste of Yellow lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Does lemonade taste better when yellow? A tasty experiment has scholars determine the answer to the question. It requires conducting a taste test with lemonades of different colors (from food coloring), and then collecting and analyzing the data using graphs.
- Have the class make predictions before conducting the taste test
- Pupils should be familiar with dot plots, bar graphs, and picture graphs
- Be sure to follow any district guidelines regarding food consumption in classrooms
- Includes a student activity sheet
- Provides assessment questions with answers