Explore the theory of relativity in relation to spacetime! An intriguing lesson explains the concept of spacetime and how time does not change at the same rate for everyone. As a lesson in a larger solar system playlist, the video concentrates on the movement of time in space in relation to location.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time to review the material through discussion
- Have pupils create a list of the different types of stars discussed in the video
- Expects a basic understanding of the theory of relativity
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The presenter shows excitement for the content, which holds viewers' attention
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson