This The Serpent and the File audio also includes:
Teach readers about elements of a plot through Aesop's 70-word fable "The Serpent and the File." Scholars learn about useless attacking while reading the passage that tells how a serpent decides to engage in a conflict with a file. The writing activity has learners identify a part of the plot within the fable and explain its importance.
- Display pupils' activities throughout the classroom to model great work
- Have a class discussion about the theme
- Download and print the PDF of the fable for readers if they do not have Internet access
- 38-second audiobook recording differentiates the text with a 4.9 readability score for all readers
- Online format allows for easy blended-learning scenarios