Is it all about concentration? Explore the description of a semipermeable membrane with a video highlighting illustrations of the membrane and its function. See how concentrations of molecules move back and forth across the membrane.
1 Collection 16 Views 12 Downloads
- For hands-on learners, use this as a guide to create a physical model of a semipermeable membrane using art supplies
- Provide as a resource for help with a homework assignment
- Requires access to the Internet
- Builds nicely off of previous videos in the series on diffusion and plasma membrane
- Can be paused for student questions
- Illustrations and animation are very basic