How many fundamental theorems are there? The Second Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is also known as the second part of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Here's a video that introduces the theorem as the method to evaluate a definite integral over a continuous interval.
- Use the video when introducing how to evaluate definite integrals
- Provide a proof for the theorem
- Class members should know how to determine antiderivatives
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The presenter explains the the mathematical notation
- Made specifically for an AP Calculus course