This The Reaction Game activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Put learners into equal groups with a cone in the middle of each group. Start by calling out a command, whether its touching the nose or toes, balancing on one foot, jump around, doing arm circles, etc. Then, when the students hear "GO!" they try and touch the cone as fast as they can. First person to touch the cone gets a point.
- Groups can be as small as two or as large as four
- Challenge pupils to reach the cone by having them spread further and further away after each round
- Cones are required equipment
- Ensure safety rules are in place before playing
- Enhances reactions and reaction timing