In July of 2020, NASA plans to launch a new Mars rover. An out-of-this-world video explores this exciting mission. It describes goals of the mission and the many challenges involved. It also offers hope for new findings and new technologies as scientists solve problems not yet identified.
- Discuss the progress on Mars 2020 since this video was created
- Debate how to test for life that isn't carbon-based
- Avoid the comment section as many attack a marginalized group having nothing to do with the video
- Includes subtitles in seven languages for ELLs
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom
- Offers a behind-the-scenes look at the jet propulsion lab in Pasadena