This The Newton Challenge lesson plan also includes:
Make Newton proud. Scholars apply their understanding of forces and energy to an engineering design challenge. They learn about simple machines, create a presentation on Newton's laws, and develop a balloon-powered car.
21 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Designed NGSS: Designed
- Use the resource as a culminating project for a unit on motion and force
- Learners must have knowledge of potential and kinetic energy, as well as Newton's laws of motion
- Activity requires a variety of materials; see the resource for a complete list
- Includes a PowerPoint to use with the class
- Provides a pacing guide for each daily lesson