Mars has twice as many moons as the earth, but they are pretty tiny in comparison. Learn about the origin and characteristics of the moons of Mars in a video lesson in the Kurzgesagt playlist. Scholars learn many interesting facts including their eventual escape.
- Have pupils determine the number of their hometowns that would fit on the surface of Mars' moons
- Pair with additional videos in the playlist to compare and contrast different features
- Requires prior knowledge of the makeup of the solar system
- Provides strong visual references
- Narrator gives clear information and explanations