This The Mongol Empire activity also includes:
Scholars review eight sources to learn about the impact of the Mongol Empire and their leaders, such as Genghis Khan. Academics learn how the Mongols destroyed states but also increased connections with the rest of the world. To finish, individuals complete a worksheet based the sources they viewed.
- Guide a group discussion on the impact the Mongols had on Chinese society
- Have pupils research the decedents of Genghis Khan
- Must have a projector to display the sources
- The resource is easy to adapt to remote learning
- Lesson uses primary sources to enhance understanding