There's a mole in your classroom! Learners explore the meaning of a mole as a number through a video description. The instructor provides examples of elements, molecules, and formula units.
8 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Bring samples of a mole of different elements to reinforce the size of a mole
- Ask individuals to write three things about a mole after watching the video to check for understanding
- Pupils must understand elements, molecules, and formula units prior to the lesson
- Relates the mole to other familiar numbers
- Provides an option for subtitles to aid in note taking