This The Miser and His Gold audio also includes:
Why have precious belongings if you're not using them? Aesop's fable "The Miser and His Gold" includes an audio recording, text version, and writing activity about possible alternatives for the protagonist based on the moral of the story.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Learn about archetypal characters before reading, and have individuals identify them within the fable
- Turn the activity into an argumentative prompt about what charity should be the focus of their school's next fundraiser
- Readers may need to use context clues to understand the word miser within the story
- Audiobook recording is 1:01 long
- Online format allows for flipped lessons, station rotations, and other blended learning models