This The Last Supper: Identifying Macromolecules lesson plan also includes:
Why do medical examiners always state the contents of a person's stomach? Scholars learn about the importance of macromolecules through a case study of stomach contents. They perform multiple tests to determine a conclusion before they apply their knowledge to other real-life situations.
- Invite a nutritionist to speak to your class
- Prepare stomach contents and solutions required for the labs prior to class
- Assumes prior knowledge of lab safety, indicators, elements, and compounds
- Provides an interesting hook
- Offers a high level of student engagement throughout
- Includes background information for the teacher