This The Keepers of the Gate Challenge lesson plan also includes:
Help your class make a connection between salt water and nanoscience. In the introductory lesson of a seven-part unit, the class explores why salt water helps a sore throat feel better. Pupils conduct preliminary research about the connections between nanotechnology and medicine.
- Have the class research nanoscience and its connection to biology
- Visit a local nanotechnology research lab either in person or virtually
- The class should have a basic understanding of cells and their functions
- The topic of interest is something that most people have experienced
- Includes questions to determine the class' prior knowledge
- The interview with Dr. Wang is not at the site provided