This The Jay and the Peacock audio also includes:
What determines the worth of a person? Challenge pupils to identify theme and analyze characterization with Aesop's fable "The Jay and the Peacock." Readers answer a series of comprehension questions after listening to an audio version of the tale.
- Compare/contrast the fable with another within the set and examine characterization, theme, and symbolism
- Teach a mini-lesson on plot structure and have your pupils identify the exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution
- Have copies of the post-reading comprehension questions available for all individuals
- 49-second audiobook recording differentiates the passage for all readers
- Flesch-Kincaid readability score is listed on the resource, which is easy to navigate and concise