This The Herdsman and the Lost Bull audio also includes:
Can ignorance sometimes be a blessing? See what your class thinks as they identify the theme of Aesop's fable "The Herdsman and the Lost Bull" and analyze character motivations within the text. The resource comes with an audiobook recording and textual analysis activity that develops informative writing skills.
- Identify a model as a class and have your pupils self-evaluate their work by comparing their work to the model
- Encourage writers to create another fable with a similar theme
- Be sure the volume of the clip is audible to all students
- Lists Flesch-Kincaid readability score as 4.0
- Online material is easily accessible and clear