What happens to the CO2 emitted into the air by volcanoes? Scientists discovered it is removed through a series of chemical reactions, as discussed here. Through an animated diagram and chemical reaction equations, viewers learn about the process of the geologic carbon cycle.
- Encourage adding the diagram of the carbon cycle to science journals
- Teachers may stream the video online or download it in either high definition or low definition in MOV or WMV formats
- Relies on prior knowledge of the water cycle, the rock cycle, and volcanic activity
- Provides a PDF transcript of the video
- Designed for AP and IB courses