In the timeline of history, Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus rex lived further apart from each other than Tyrannosaurus rex and humans. The fifth Crash Course-Big History video in a series of 16 introduces the concept of evolution. It offers a historic perspective with Darwin and natural selection. It also focuses on the new technologies and research proving the theory true.
- Create a visual timeline of the items discussed from 13:10 to 13:45 to help pupils conceptualize it
- Assumes prior knowledge of prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Avoid the comment section if at all possible
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Includes closed captioning in six languages for the benefit of English learners
- Entertaining graphics keep viewers focused