Much like your favorite superhero, the axolotl has amazing super powers! Explore the extraordinary world of the salamander that never grows up in a video from a larger science playlist. Content includes axolotl behavior versus normal salamander behavior, special cell characteristics, and the sequence of events that lead up to limb regeneration.
- Add the video to an amphibian lesson to bring that wow factor
- What other animals regenerate limbs? Have the class go on a research spree and create a presentation of other regenerators
- Learners should have a basic understanding of cells and growth
- Step-by-step diagrams make the regeneration process easy to understand
- The resource is intriguing and full of amazing facts and images