With all its folds and inner workings, the ear is an extraordinary thing. Take a tour through the anatomy of the ear to get a glimpse of how all the parts works Learners watch as an animation demonstrates how humans hear. The demonstration shows the structure of the cochlea and how it processes sound.
- Use the video as a three-dimensional demonstration of hearing
- Post the video on a class site for pupils to use as a resource
- Previous exposure to the vocabulary related to the ear is helpful
- Lets pupils play and replay parts of the animation to gain a better understanding of the process
- Includes a transcript of the lesson to support note taking