This The Big Climate Change Experiment Lesson 4: Weather Versus Climate lesson plan also includes:
Decide whether to learn about weather. An illuminating lesson has scholars first watch video clips and discuss the difference between weather and climate. Using their newfound knowledge, they create analogies to illustrate this difference and share their creations with the rest of the class.
- Team up with an English teacher for the lesson
- This is the fourth of five installments in Unit 1: The Big Climate Change Experiment
- Learners must be familiar with analogies
- Provides reproducible student handouts
- Includes a rubric for the activity
- Some of the Included Material links are broken