This The Big Climate Change Experiment Lesson 2: The Influence of Climate on Culture lesson plan also includes:
No conversation about culture is complete without considering climate. Scholars first view videos of climate witnesses who describe the climate in their regions and how climate change affects their daily lives. They then write essays or draw six-panel comic strips articulating ways in which climate influences culture.
- Team up with a social studies teacher and/or English teacher for the lesson
- Have pupils create their own climate witness videos
- This is the second of five lessons in Unit 1: The Big Climate Change Experiment
- Includes a student worksheet
- Lists key vocabulary terms and their definitions
- Links to some of the listed websites are broken