This The Big Climate Change Experiment Lesson 1: Pre-Exploration lesson plan also includes:
Most have heard of climate change, but what does it really mean? Scholars first answer a set of pre-assessment questions about climate change to help instructors gauge how much they know. They listen to a video lecture, watch a news clip, and consider some cartoons on climate change before reflecting on what they gleaned from the sources.
- Challenge learners to find other references to climate change in newspapers, magazines, or websites to share with the class
- This is the first of five lessons in Unit 1: The Big Climate Change Experiment
- Pupils should have experience with political cartoons
- Provides printable worksheets
- Includes background information for teachers
- Some links in the unit are outdated or broken