An interactive Arabic alphabet? Awesome! Language learners can click on any letter to watch a video that shows how to write and pronounce that particular character. Use the menu along the left side to view additional videos for other alphabet situation.
- Provide this site for pupils as a reference tool that they can use as they learn Arabic
- Use this to demonstrate to your class how to write each letter
- Each letter is written and pronounced clearly in the videos
- This is a great reference and teaching material that could easily be used at home and in class
- The videos for the second section, titled "Letters in Different Positions: Initial, Medial, and Final," don't work; you can still see the images