This The 2,400-Year Search for the Atom video also includes:
From ancient Greek philosophers to early American Quakers, people have sought to understand the composition of matter for millennia. Follow along with this video as it explores the long scientific journey that eventually led to the discovery of the atom.
- Supplement this video into an introductory middle or high school chemistry lesson
- After watching the video, have students create timelines including the major discoveries relating to the structure of matter
- Assign this video and short assessment as homework in your flipped classroom
- Engaging animations help to capture the attention of viewers
- Resource supports teachers with designing their own lessons based on the video
- A brief assessment with five multiple choice and three free-response questions is included with the video