They tried to put a ring on it! In the 60s, scientists had a plan to improve communication technology. Adding a ring of copper needles around the earth would help to boost radio wave signals. Scholars can watch a video lesson from a solar system series to learn the science behind the attempts.
- Create a timeline of the events related to the ring
- Use screenshots from the video lesson to add to your own lesson presentation
- Beneficial for pupils to have knowledge of the behavior of radio waves
- Takes time to explain the science behind the theory
- Offers an option for closed captioning to assist in note taking