This Testing The Hypothesis activity & project also includes:
After choosing one experiment from the four they conducted in the previous lesson, young investigators analyze the evidence they collected to determine if it proves or disproves their original hypothesis.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have investigators post photos of their artifact, along with their hypothesis, evidence, and summary, then conduct a gallery walk
- Presumes investigators have completed the previous lesson in which they develop hypotheses about how four items became family artifacts
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Sharing their projects permits sleuths to learn more about their classmates
- Includes step-by-step directions