This Teen Self Esteem Workbook activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Happy teens are healthy teens! Pupils embark on a self-reflective journey using a series of assessments and discussions to promote personal development. The lessons focus on identifying low and high self-esteem attitudes and behaviors, as well as taking positive steps toward a better view of one's self.
- Invite learners to share as much as they are comfortable in doing during group discussions
- Ask the class to bring a composition book to use for journaling exercises
- Consider pairing up with a school counselor, so they are available for students during the lessons
- The use of confidentiality codes encourages individuals to discuss the people in their lives without the worry of exposing secrets
- A wealth of printables and tips is available in the teacher's guide