This Teaching Podcasting: Interview Practice lesson plan also includes:
Step aside, Barbara Walters! Using an interesting resource, pupils practice interviewing one another about something they are most proud of. As individuals listen, they record their partners' responses and then upload them onto a computer.
1 Collection 8 Views 6 Downloads
- Have scholars interview their parents and other family members for extended practice
- Serves as the final lesson from the six-part Teaching Podcasting series
- Requires access to a computer with audio
- Incorporates student collaboration with a hands-on activity
- Lesson is easy to follow and includes estimated times for each activity