This Tax Time Scavenger Hunt lesson plan also includes:
Is a 1040EZ tax form really easy? Scholars investigate the complexities of the United States taxation system with an economics activity. Using a wide variety of web sources, they interpret IRS taxation rules and regulations to better understand the way the government collects income taxes.
- Extend the lesson with the scavenger hunt activity
- Split class into groups to navigate the IRS website
- Requires students to complete the lesson online
- It is a good idea to navigate the IRS website before class in case questions arise
- Includes printable assessment worksheet in the resources
- Provides links to games and review materials to extend the unit