This TASC Transition Curriculum: Workshop 9 lesson plan also includes:
Here's a workshop for teachers that rocks the academic world! Using earthquakes as a medium for instruction, educators learn about crosscutting engineering with science. Fun, hands-on, collaborative exercises encourage participants to include more STEM-like activities in their instruction.
- Include technology such as Padlet into the workshop for teachers to use with their instruction
- Have staff members that teach similar classes sit in groups
- Make sure to review the materials you need for the workshop
- Ninth workshop in a series of 15
- Includes helpful links to additional resources
- Carefully crafted questions spark discussion