This Super Stairs activity & project also includes:
Keep your classes climbing in the right direction. Young mathematicians collect data from a video presentation. Using their data, they build an arithmetic sequence and use it to make predictions.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use an online tool such as polleverywhere to collect guesses from your classroom
- Incorporate as an introduction to arithmetic sequences
- Ensure previous experience with writing linear functions prior to the activity
- Offers ideas for supporting struggling pupils
- Presents the answers in a video