This Sugar Packets activity & project also includes:
Depending on your eating habits, you just may not want to know the answer to the inquiry-based question! The task is to determine the number of sugar packets in one 20-ounce soda. Learners use nutritional information from the sugar and the soda to make the calculation.
- Partner with the physical education department to create an interdisciplinary lesson
- Health and nutrition may be a sensitive topic for some pupils
- Expects proficiency writing and solving proportions
- Offers the option to download videos for use offline
- Communicates real-life information through video and photos