This Study Jams! Tools of Measurement interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
From temperature and mass, to length and volume, there are many different types of measurement. Expose young learners to a variety of measurement tools using this slide show of real-life pictures. Go through the presentation one image at a time, holding brief discussions about prior knowledge and experience each item. Consider bringing in examples of different measurement tools to demonstrate their use for the class. A great resource for introducing a math unit on measurement.
- Pictures and captions from the presentation are printable
- Provides questions that assess an understanding of different tools of measurement
- Includes a song that describes measurement tools shown in the presentation
- Assumes prior knowledge of mass, volume, and angles