This Study Jams! The Senses: Seeing interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
What will viewers see when they watch this video about vision? They will observe RJ and Sam hanging out during a power outage with Rookie, the dog. The boys discuss the structure of the eye (pupil, iris, cornea, lens, retina, optic nerve) and how it collects light and transports it to the brain. Along with the video on this webpage, find key vocabulary and a quick quiz to give as an assessment. Links to resources about other senses are included.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resources in addition to the video can make this a lesson centerpiece
- Hip characters in the video help keep preteens' interest
- Crisp animations bring concepts to light