This Study Jams! Angiosperms: Seeds in Fruit interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Flowers are lovely, but they are also very practical if you are a plant! In this video, kids learn that without a flower, there would be no seeds. They also find out about the two types of seeds: monocots and dicots. Pollination and germination are also discussed by the two teenagers who star in this fragrant feature. You will find terrific supportive resources on the website in addition to the video. Use this as the highlight piece for your introduction to angiosperms in your life science class!
- Straightforward and sound information
- Cartoon teens make the lesson more engaging
- Vocabulary terms defined with a click of the mouse
- Multiple-choice quiz questions provided