This Stuart Little: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Author E.B. White once had a dream about a small boy who acted like a rat, and that is how he conceived of his classic children's novel, Stuart Little. Using the novel study, scholars answer some questions based on their reading. Next, they engage in language activities, practicing alliteration and anagrams.
- Invite individuals to share their storyboards with a partner
- Pupils may need to use a dictionary for a fill-in-the-blank vocabulary activity
- Does not include a study of the entire novel; covers chapters one and two
- Includes fun language activities
- Provides a student checklist for assignments, grades, and comments